1. We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the website and every user who makes an enquiry through the website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
The Information We Collect
3. Our website uses software features known as “cookies”, which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows:
(a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and
(b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our website and make it easier for users to access them.
4. You are encouraged to visit our website and make enquiries in relation to our services. Where you submit an enquiry to us you may be required to submit to us your name, e-mail address, your mobile telephone number, job title, and/or organisation (if appropriate) (together referred to as “Personal Information”).
Disclosure of Information
5. We want you to feel free to use and explore our website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
6. Eterna Partners Ltd complies with and is registered under the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom and the General Data Protection Regulations which came into force in 2018 (see below). We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
7. Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
8. Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third-party organisation for marketing purposes.
9. If you do not wish to receive this information from Eterna Partners or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the website please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 3911 0350.
10. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
11. If a third party acquires control or the business of Eterna Partners Ltd, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
12. We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
13. When our enquiry form asks you to enter sensitive information that information is encrypted by the use of security systems with encryptions and firewalls, provided on a secure socket layer (SSL), to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
14. If you have any questions about the security of our website please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Data Protection Act (1998)
15. We are registered for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, and make every effort to ensure that our systems and procedures meet the both the legal requirements and the best practice recommendations of the Act.
16. For more detail about your rights under the act, the rules we have to adhere to in collecting and storing your information, and how you can check your data records visit www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
17. You have a right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Eterna Partners, Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6PX.
GENERAL DATA AND PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR)
18. We comply with the following GDPR principles:
18a. Article 5(a): “processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals” – Eterna Partners collects information that our contacts have given to us. Where we collect data from public sources, we will only process it where the subject has made their data available for the legitimate interest of receiving information on subjects relevant to them, for example news and information relevant to them in carrying out their professional work.
18b. Article 5(b) “collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.” – Eterna Partners collects data from people who are interested in receiving news and information from us or our clients.
18c. Article 5 (c) “adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;” – Eterna Partners will only store information on data subjects which will assist and improved the legitimate purpose mentioned above. We do not store information, even if it is publicly available, which does not help with this purpose.
18d. Article 5 (d) “accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;” – Eterna Partners actively manages data to ensure that it is still accurate and where we learn of changes, for example through receiving email bounce backs, we make amendments to ensure it is kept relevant.
18e. Article 5 (e) “kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed” – Eterna Partners regularly reviews the information we hold on data subjects and we are able to permanently delete data quickly when holding information no longer supports the above mentioned legitimate purpose.
18f. Article 5 (f) “processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.” – Eterna Partners holds our data securely and on a platform which maintains facilities which operate to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001/27018 standards. If we become aware of breaches of personal data we are able to report to relevant authorities without delay.
18g. Article 5(2) requires that: “the controller shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate, compliance with the principles.” – Eterna Partners documents where the information we hold on the data subject came from and we are able to make available the information we hold on any data subject on request. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and have an appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO) to ensure ongoing compliance. The task of the DPO is to inform and advise the controller or the processor and the employees who are processing personal data of their obligations pursuant to the regulations. To monitor compliance with the regulations and to provide staff training.
Links to Other Sites
19. If you use a link on this website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website’s own privacy statement.
20. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
21. By using this website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.
22. We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
General Information about Cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data, that is sent to your computer or mobile phone browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track traffic flows and page visits.
Blocking and Deleting Cookies
You can block the download of cookies by altering the privacy settings on your web browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. For comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers, please visit
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.eternapartners.com (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.eternapartners.com is a site operated by Eterna Partners Limited (“We”). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 10886164. Our registered office is at 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4BE. Our main trading address is 136 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6PX.
Eterna Partners Limited is a member of the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA) and adheres to the PRCA’s Code of Conduct and Professional Charter (as amended from time to time).
To contact us, please email email@example.com
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?